“Support the National Strategy for Financial Literacy”
A Real Life Solution To Inactivity
- to motivate their children
- reduce electronic media usage
- teach children about saving and spending
Children need limits and boundaries.
Kids Cash gives parents a tool to reduce TV and video game overuse.
TEACH CHILDREN TO:
- Learn how to save and manage money while having fun acting like an adult – earning money and paying for items that cost money to run.
- Focus on other activities, not electronics as electronic entertainment is a reward to be earned, and has ongoing costs (even for adults!)
- Use Kids Cash to teach children to spend only what they have (no borrowing money). We need to reverse the current trend of ‘spending money before we have it’.
As adults, we go to work so that we can afford both essential items like food, clothing and housing, but also so that we can afford things outside of the essentials, like movies, electronic entertainment, etc. So that your children can learn about real life, Kids Cash produced 15 minute coupons for your children to earn and then they pay you for using electronic entertainment devices.
Kids Cash wants to reverse the current trend in our society of “get what you want and pay later” & “watch/play what I want, when I want”.
GIVE KIDS CASH AS A REWARD FOR:
- Washing Dishes • Homework
- Walking the Dog • Setting the Table
- Good Behaviour while Shopping
- Any other chores in your household.
YOUR CHILD PAYS YOU TO USE:
- Television • Video’s •DVD’s
- Computers • The Internet
- Electronic Games
- Or any electronic device in your household.